Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Check that your original out-patient receipts are enclosed (photocopies, cash register receipts etc are not acceptable).
Please ensure that all receipts include the name of the patient, the cost incurred and the date of the visit.
Please note that out-patient receipts will not be returned following assessment.
The Revenue Commissioners will now accept your Statement of Claim (which we will send to you when your claim has been assessed) as evidence of medical expenses incurred.
Claims should be made at renewal date and only for out-patient costs incurred within the previous membership year.
Send your completed claim form to Laya Healthcare, Eastgate Road, Eastgate Business Park, Little Island, Co. Cork.
Please note if your scheme has an annual excess, this excess will be applied to your claim. The amount of the excess deducted will depend on your scheme.
- Most Employee Assistance Programs
To Be Safe, Contact Your Insurance Company and Ask These Questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
These are all important factors to be aware of when you are booking a session with Midland Family Therapy.